Reptile theme Reptile theme

I can see it so very clearly now, it was right in front of me this whole time. I can't believe that it had never occured to me that it's all drugs. All of it.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I look at the top submissions of all time and I'm very happy this is still on the first page although there are several animations that don't really deserve to be there as I'm sure there are several under-rated gems that haven't quite made it yet. This submission oozes quality in many ways, there's a legitimate, relate-able and inspiring story, a lot of great drawings and animations, along with beautiful and moving melodies. I love the way the energy builds and is inevitably transferred to another in the end. From the moment when the homeless gentleman leaves a few bucks to the point when the protagonist is "ruined" is so moving. Coming back and taking another look at the classics has a warm nostalgia to it and I will never forget the first time I viewed (and pushed through judgement) this spectacularly beautiful animation. I will never forget what it meant to me and what it will mean in the days to come. Thank you.

Strawbrary. Strawbrary.

It moved me

I now have the strength to stand up to the man

Strange Brew Soundboard Strange Brew Soundboard

omgomgomg

Secks me right now. No seriously, I love you for this.

AntiFlash Piracy Tutorial AntiFlash Piracy Tutorial

Wham Irony

I just copied this flash and now I'm going to open it with flash so I can steal all of your 1337 graphics.

Hipoy responds:

I didn't feel the need to protect anything in this, so i didn't protect it.

T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r

Not only have I seen other 1337 translaters before

But this one doesn't even do full 1337.