Reptile theme Reptile theme

I can see it so very clearly now, it was right in front of me this whole time. I can't believe that it had never occured to me that it's all drugs. All of it.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I look at the top submissions of all time and I'm very happy this is still on the first page although there are several animations that don't really deserve to be there as I'm sure there are several under-rated gems that haven't quite made it yet. This submission oozes quality in many ways, there's a legitimate, relate-able and inspiring story, a lot of great drawings and animations, along with beautiful and moving melodies. I love the way the energy builds and is inevitably transferred to another in the end. From the moment when the homeless gentleman leaves a few bucks to the point when the protagonist is "ruined" is so moving. Coming back and taking another look at the classics has a warm nostalgia to it and I will never forget the first time I viewed (and pushed through judgement) this spectacularly beautiful animation. I will never forget what it meant to me and what it will mean in the days to come. Thank you.

Strawbrary. Strawbrary.

It moved me

I now have the strength to stand up to the man

On the Bridge 44 On the Bridge 44

Now this....

This is an acurate description of Radiotube and his boat.

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

FUCK YOU CANNABIS CLOCK

I quite enjoyed this documentary on complete and total faggotry.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks!

Sunshine: Episode 19 Sunshine: Episode 19

Sunshines are high in fiber

I feel that this flash alone has clensed my colon. Sunshine Crew is definately one of my favorite newgrounds groups. Those signs made me so happy to see. I can't wait for you to follow up and deliver upon us your daily sunshiney-nes.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

Set them free at the break of dawn, till one by one, they were gone.

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

So.... What....

I did steps 1-2 and again on a later date at 2-1. I don't get it.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

your not ghey enuff to be a review mod! :o

wosday-the rush to submit wosday-the rush to submit

AW SKEET SKEET SKEET

I love the motion you're characters make when they talk. It totally works with them.

Flash superheros TT#1 Flash superheros TT#1

Oh hi there Element

Hows it feel to use my fla's and never credit me?

HappyFunTimeExtravaganza HappyFunTimeExtravaganza

It's all for j00 Damien

Needs more big, poofy hair.

ZombiePanda responds:

Yea, but you don't really have a song that suits you kinda funny-like. Maybe i'll add you into the next one.